Stories, musings, inspirations, and adventures from a mother, storyteller, artist, and forever child.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Will You Marry Me?

We were getting ready to leave the house this morning when my husband remembered that he had left his wedding ring on his shelf in our bedroom. I ran up to get it for him. Trying to be cute, I ran back downstairs and solemnly stood in front of him. I held out the ring, took a deep breath, and asked sweetly, "Will you marry me?"

Pipo was quiet for a moment. He then took the ring and said, "But I married you from the moment I met you."

Boom. To think I was just expecting a simple yes. His reply completely overshadowed my cute little stunt. Which reminded me once again that when it comes to poetry and romance, one can never, ever beat THE Pipo Lina.

I'm one lucky gal :-)


2 comments:

  1. If unsolicited marrying somebody on first meeting constitutes prima facie sexual harassment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahahaha, Dad. If that somebody happens to be an Ian Somerhalder, Chris Hemsworth, or Pipo Lina (Wow love, see what category I'm placing you in!), then charges need not be pressed.

      Delete