Stories, musings, inspirations, and adventures from a mother, storyteller, artist, and forever child.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pink Friday on Pinterest: Nicki Minaj Inspired Style

Scored free tickets to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday concert yesterday, thanks to the wonderful sister of one of my best gal pals. While I am not exactly a fan of Nicki, I had a blast during the concert. I will write more about my experience during the show in a future post; in the meantime, I will share some of my Pinterest picks inspired by the feisty singer-rapper's love for pink and playful fashion. While my picks are not as far-out, fierce, and zany as her usual fashion choices, these picks show pink love mixed with the fun, flirty, and girly, which I think is the true spirit behind Nicki Minaj music and style :-)

Glitter Heels via Amanda
Pink Faced via G. Scarleth A.B
Pink Wig via Annah W.

Fun Tulle Dress via Kaidie
Purple Halston Boots via Jill



Eyelash Jewelry via Candice

Pink and Black Nail Art via Vixen Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment